Our Beachy team are excited and dedicated to delivering you an enjoyable experience whilst ensuring your health and safety is taken care of, so please take note of some of the changes listed below that together we need to adjust to (...it's not forever) as we welcome your smiling faces back home here to the Beachy.
We have a line up of local muso’s playing all the feel-good tunes each and every day - you can view the line up here.
Due to current NSW COVID restrictions, our total venue capacity is 300.
We’ve allocated 100 seats for bookings, and left 200 seats available for casual walk-ins.
So, if you haven’t booked in advance, then feel free to drop by and walk-in.
- You can reserve for a group of up to 19 people online.
- Our booking system accepts bookings up to 30 days in advance.
- For groups of 20-30, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Events Team will get back to you. Due to COVID restrictions we can only accept functions up to 30 people.
- Due to our furniture capability, bookings over 12 people will be split over multiple tables.
- Please note that no area allocations are guaranteed, however we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
- Due to current NSW COVID restrictions, we have ensured that we are maintaining a safe 1.5m distance between all tables to ensure the health and safety of you, us and our community.
- Yes, bookings can be just for drinks!
- All bookings will require a credit/debit card pre-authorisation hold of $35 per person – funds will be verified but not charged to your card at this time.
- Bookings can be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours before your reservation time – please refer to your confirmation email for link to cancel. If you cancel within 24hours or you don’t attend your reservation, then your card will be charged ($35/person).
On arrival you are required to scan and register your details such as your name, contact details including phone number and/or e-mail address. We are required by the state government to collect and hold this information to assist in COVID-19 contact tracing. You may refuse to provide us with some or all of your personal information, however, this may limit the ways in which we can interact with you, including providing our services to you. Your information will only be shared with the state government, and only upon request.