Food - Beach Kitchen
With the honest heart and soul of a pub the Beach Kitchen is open all day from 8am. We serve not only the best pub classics - from our beachy beef burger to legendary chicken parma or halloumi salad with kale, roast pumpkin and pearl barley.
Our menus reflect our pub heritage, but also embrace the Byron lifestyle of healthy living and local gourmet produce. Settle in for a lunch of Stone and Wood beer battered fish and chips or relax with mates over a producers plate to share, complete with local Billinudgel salumi, Nimbin Valley cheese and a selection of pickles.
With the hospitality of a comfortable local pub, we offer generous sizes, reasonable prices and locally sourced produce, enjoyed at the best location in town.
We're excited to announce our Pizza Boy woodfire oven is now open. Here is a sample of the menu
- MARGHARITA tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil, oregano
- SMOKED NAPOLI tomato sauce, smoked mozzarella, black olives, anchovies, basil
- PROSCIUTTO tomato sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, shaved parmesan, rocket, pinenuts
- SALAMI tomato sauce, mozzarella, spicy salami, red onion, chilli
- PUMPKIN woodfired pumpkin, pesto, fetta, pinenuts, spinach
- HAM & PINEAPPLE honey smoked ham, mozzarella, woodfired pineapple